True Eyes K!ng: Kim Nam Gil's International Forum

Welcome to the International forum for Korean actor Kim Nam Gil!

Register now or log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the International forum for Korean actor Kim Nam Gil!

Register now or log in!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IMPORTANT!] APPA's BIRTHDAY PROJECT! (FIXED) here
[REPORT] Fan account on W-MBC show, KG in Padang here [IMPORTANT!] WATCH Kim Nam Gil's volunteering in Padang on W-MBC!! here [MEDIA] ALL MEDIA (PHOTO+VIDEO) KNG in Airport! here
[FINAL!] Admins will OFF from this forum for some times *cries* here
[LINKS] Join our sister forum! (Indonesian forum of Kim Nam Gil) here

+12
axistrix
sherly_kho
LuNaGi
youe
kamijyo13
keizza
S3Lv1
jesica_gozali
janna_whatever
zheeahjha
Admin
Twins
16 posters

[FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.*

Poll

What we will give in his birthday?

[ 8 ]
    [FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.* Transparent30%[FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.* Transparent [30%] 
    [ 6 ]
    [FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.* Transparent22%[FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.* Transparent [22%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.* Transparent4%[FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.* Transparent [4%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.* Transparent4%[FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.* Transparent [4%] 
    [ 11 ]
    [FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.* Transparent40%[FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.* Transparent [40%] 

Total Votes: 27
    Twins
    Twins

K!ng's fame : 100

[FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.* Empty [FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.*

Post by Twins Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 am

edit by honeylemons:
    Hello guys! ^^ It seems that I've come across where to send KNG fanletters!
    Now, I am not 100% sure (although I think it's right) but here is the address for sending fanmail to him:

edit by mods:

NOW WE KNOW HOW TO SEND IT TO APPA!! *hugs*

THANX A LOT TO HONEYLEMONS!! (I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! *hugs*)

For the project to be organized, I thought of keeping the address first (sorry ^^')
    but if you want to join, you could send your message (arts, videos, etc) to:
    kamijyoflower13@gmail.com (please mentioned trueeyesk!Ng international forum on the title, and your biodata+message/ photo)

we might send it with Indonesia forum'a packet (to be easy and cheap); but still~
    IT'LL BE NAMED AS INTERNATIONAL FANS GIFT! (so don't worry ^w^, it's ours!!)
    but if you still want to send it by yourself, you can contact me at that email ^W^

(We just trying to provide the easiest and cheap one *hugs*

i know its still long time to his birthday (March,13)
    but it should be prepare from now i guess
    There is some trouble to give it to him
    Where is his management address such as?
    Anyone here know it?
    or maybe his home address?
    I think it will be better if we give it before he's in Military Emergency,isn't it?

So let we find this address before we choose what the present...okay!! cheers

edited by Admins:

yup! (someone post this before me >///< ehehe~)
    sorry since I kinda discussed this on Indonesian forum first ^^' *bows*

What we need to discuss now is:

What will we give?
    How we sent it?

Please give your ideas (and we'll try to manage it (somehow ^^'))
    heheeh~ since we don't have enough information about KNG's agency except:

HE IS AN ARTIST FROM STARJ ENTERTAINMENT..
    (that agency's official site is closed TT__TT)
    and the contact of his agency (in korean):
    02-515-2137

We need to work together to realize this! *hugs*
    and please tell everyone about this project ^W^

ah~ I thought of doing a team work with Indonesian forum, and if it's okay
    let's do it together ^W^ (please tell me if you want or not ^w^)

detail information will be told once I finished my business (about teaming up) with Indonesian forum *hugs*

please participate in this!! >///<
    Admin
    Admin

K!ng's fame : 3

[FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.* Empty Re: [FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.*

Post by Admin Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:16 am

Twins wrote:i know its still long time to his birthday (March,13)
    but it should be prepare from now i guess
    There is some trouble to give it to him
    Where is his management address such as?
    Anyone here know it?
    or maybe his home address?
    I think it will be better if we give it before he's in Military Emergency,isn't it?

So let we find this address before we choose what the present...okay!! cheers

for this..
    We, (Indonesian fans) are thinking about it >///<
    heheh~ but somehow, we'll end up in something that "hand made"
    since this way is more "special"..
    about giving things.. I'd like to give something unique that will be needed..

hum~ like towel or torch light? (remember my camp days ^^')
    mwhahaha~
    zheeahjha

[FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.* Empty Re: [FAN PROJECT]Birthday present to our Appa *UPDATED PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST.*

Post by zheeahjha Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:06 am

I will . . . Smile
    Twins
    Twins

Post by Twins Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:07 pm

hoala...fan made is great idea
    how if we make a new song for him in English and Korean version..and record it plus music absolutely..(perhaps it will be his own song in his album..hopefully Lollllll\(>o<)/
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:52 am

Twins wrote:hoala...fan made is great idea
    how if we make a new song for him in English and Korean version..and record it plus music absolutely..(perhaps it will be his own song in his album..hopefully Lollllll\(>o<)/

mwhaha~ btw, could you play any instruments?? *W*
    if it's about song, I could compose lyric and tones (but only for singing =w=')
    I can't make the music =w='
    mwhaha~
    janna_whatever
    janna_whatever

Post by janna_whatever Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:28 am

Hello .. I have another crazy idea too.. other than a new song from him .. should we also come out with Kim Nail Gil Fan T shirt ???? So next time when we have a chance to approach him , he know is his fan .. Not some media .. ??
    What do you all think ... ???
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 am

janna_whatever wrote:Hello .. I have another crazy idea too.. other than a new song from him .. should we also come out with Kim Nail Gil Fan T shirt ???? So next time when we have a chance to approach him , he know is his fan .. Not some media .. ??
    What do you all think ... ???

it's okay, but for this..

our fan base wasn't that large ^^'
    and well, we must think about the cost, etc~
    whether fans want to produce it or not, etc~

if you know someone that could help in producing and donating, maybe we can work this plan out ^W^ (but, our handmade T-Shirt for KNG is a good idea ^^) *hugs*
    jesica_gozali
    jesica_gozali

Post by jesica_gozali Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 am

it's really a nice idea to give him presents, but how do we send it to him is the real question.
    if we had tried so hard and then we can't send it to him, all of it gonna be a waste...

and about t-shirt, i think if we as his fans have it and use it, and have a photo with it nd then send it to him, he will be delighted *maybe* hehe tongue
    S3Lv1

Post by S3Lv1 Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:46 am

i will give oppa card n funny video..

but funny video must all member forum,,

i sure oppa will happy,,hehehhe[img][/img]
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:03 am

jesica_gozali wrote:it's really a nice idea to give him presents, but how do we send it to him is the real question.
    if we had tried so hard and then we can't send it to him, all of it gonna be a waste...

and about t-shirt, i think if we as his fans have it and use it, and have a photo with it nd then send it to him, he will be delighted *maybe* hehe tongue

yup! that's it~

(that's why I gave the agency's number and wish for someone to call it~)
    mwhaahah~ I can't since my mom will mad of me xP (the fee =w=')

about T-shirt, we're thinking about the cost and someone that glad enough to be our treasury =w=' (bendahara)...

the rest, we are gladly to give appa everything we have *hugs*
    Twins
    Twins

Post by Twins Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:22 am

i will try to call...i just afraid there will be misunderstood..yeah i realize my english is not good...hahaha....may be they speak korean(it will be a funny conversation when i just can say 'Sa rang hae')
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:24 am

Twins wrote:i will try to call...i just afraid there will be misunderstood..yeah i realize my english is not good...hahaha....may be they speak korean(it will be a funny conversation when i just can say 'Sa rang hae')

okay ^W^
    I'll wait for your report >///<
    (well, if the cost wasn't expensive, I would call it by myself xP)
    keizza
    keizza
    Admin

K!ng's fame : 7

Post by keizza Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:07 am

weyo...............
    lets do...as we planned..^^
    kamijyo13
    kamijyo13
    Admin

K!ng's fame : 1

Post by kamijyo13 Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 am

@keiza..
    yup! btw, which one?
    since we still have no confirmation about this project >///<
    eeheheh~ *hugs*
    youe
    youe

K!ng's fame : 0

Post by youe Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:33 pm

jesica_gozali wrote:it's really a nice idea to give him presents, but how do we send it to him is the real question.

I think T-shirt with batik motif is suitable to describe that this object came from fans who were in Indonesia
    bounce
    kamijyo13
    kamijyo13
    Admin

Post by kamijyo13 Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:55 pm

youe wrote:

I think T-shirt with batik motif is suitable to describe that this object came from fans who were in Indonesia
    bounce
    huum~ this is good, but what we need now (and it's the most important thing is..)
    HOW TO SEND IT TO KNG?
    and WHO'LL BE IN CHARGE OF CASH? (I mean someone that kind enough to help us gather the money~~ >///< with his/ her account~) *hugs*

the rest, we'll do lots of things together.. (dun worry, we'll pay~ just need person that responsible and reliable to hold the money >w<) eheh~
    LuNaGi

Post by LuNaGi Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:04 am

I prefer a fan's hand made things...since it wouldn't be a same things in the world, like we make...*maybe*
    but, the problem is...I'm not a creative person...so I don't what should we make...sorry...T___T

but, youe-san's idea is kinda good too..batik~
    hyahahahaha..XD
    keizza
    keizza
    Admin

Post by keizza Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:23 am

yeah..batik is appRopRiate one....

yOu can find handycRAft and handmade of batik in jogja...

and we can modified this....

and then sent it to KNG....

but how will we send it?

Hm..maybe....we can call SJ EnteRtainment

have no idea about that by now....
    kamijyo13
    kamijyo13
    Admin

Post by kamijyo13 Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:49 am

keizza wrote:yeah..batik is appRopRiate one....

but how will we send it?

ah~ about batik~

I've a funny yet tragic story about sending "batik"

there once a big fansclub of famous groupband (Kpop) in Indonesia..
    They've sent "batik" to certain member..

then one year after.. a small fanclub of that "member" (not the whole group as I mentioned before) sent "batik" too~

they didn't want to imitate or what.. but being accused with the larger fansclub.. as they are imitating them TT____TT..

the the fight continues..

the small one is fine and said sorry~ but the big one keep blaming, insisting that they're the RIGHT one..

so~ I dun;t want to have a "bad memory" with batik~
    since that club maybe attack us xP

so, it's better we make our own fansclub tshirt, then send it to appa ^W^
    hehehe~ but this case, we need someone to be our "treasury" aka bendahara ^^'

once it decided, we'll do it *hugs*
    please join us too, ok??
    LuNaGi

Post by LuNaGi Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:34 am

kamijyo13 wrote:
    keizza wrote:yeah..batik is appRopRiate one....

but how will we send it?

ah~ about batik~

I've a funny yet tragic story about sending "batik"

there once a big fansclub of famous groupband (Kpop) in Indonesia..
    They've sent "batik" to certain member..

then one year after.. a small fanclub of that "member" (not the whole group as I mentioned before) sent "batik" too~

they didn't want to imitate or what.. but being accused with the larger fansclub.. as they are imitating them TT____TT..

the the fight continues..

the small one is fine and said sorry~ but the big one keep blaming, insisting that they're the RIGHT one..

so~ I dun;t want to have a "bad memory" with batik~
    since that club maybe attack us xP

so, it's better we make our own fansclub tshirt, then send it to appa ^W^
    hehehe~ but this case, we need someone to be our "treasury" aka bendahara ^^'

once it decided, we'll do it *hugs*
    please join us too, ok??

wowww...tragic...fight between 2 fanclubs
    hmm...maybe we shouldn't send batik huh...haha...XD

t-shirt is a good idea..but, can we make something that appa's can and want to use in his daily life?
    hehehe...
    Twins
    Twins

Post by Twins Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:08 am

i'm sorry...i couldn't reach it...
    my sist had tried too but it failt too
    kamijyo13
    kamijyo13
    Admin

Post by kamijyo13 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Twins wrote:i'm sorry...i couldn't reach it...
    my sist had tried too but it failt too

reach? you mean call the agency??
    TT________TT *sniff~

huum~ we should try another way then =w='
    ah~ you're Indonesian right?
    For appa's b'day project, you can visit the forum~
    since we still dunno what to do in international one ^^'
    *hugs*
    sherly_kho
    sherly_kho

Post by sherly_kho Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:12 am

agree with ideas about give appa some T-Shirt or Shirt with Batik motif and hat 'cause appa KNG like use hat in every moment. It's make appa know's that he has a fans on Indonesia. How to actualizing that?? If is possible, please tell me ' cause i want being a one of participant.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:01 am

sherly_kho wrote:agree with ideas about give appa some T-Shirt or Shirt with Batik motif and hat 'cause appa KNG like use hat in every moment. It's make appa know's that he has a fans on Indonesia. How to actualizing that?? If is possible, please tell me ' cause i want being a one of participant.

okay ^w^ (about batik "thing", we'll try >w<)
    since there;s some problems ^^'

but, if you want to participate,
    you can go here :http://kimnamgilfansindonesia.ning.com/
    keizza
    keizza
    Admin

Post by keizza Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 am

weyo????
    uRi thRead so desolate!!!

wheRE people around go????

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:22 am