True Eyes K!ng: Kim Nam Gil's International Forum

Welcome to the International forum for Korean actor Kim Nam Gil!

Register now or log in!
True Eyes K!ng: Kim Nam Gil's International Forum

[IMPORTANT!] APPA's BIRTHDAY PROJECT! (FIXED) here
[REPORT] Fan account on W-MBC show, KG in Padang here [IMPORTANT!] WATCH Kim Nam Gil's volunteering in Padang on W-MBC!! here [MEDIA] ALL MEDIA (PHOTO+VIDEO) KNG in Airport! here
[FINAL!] Admins will OFF from this forum for some times *cries* here
[LINKS] Join our sister forum! (Indonesian forum of Kim Nam Gil) here

    New Layout of trueeyesk!ng + NEED Layout Designer + Chatbox

    Share

    ldy_tea

    Posts : 15
    K!ng's fame : 100
    Join date : 2010-01-08
    Age : 29
    Location : Jakarta

    Re: New Layout of trueeyesk!ng + NEED Layout Designer + Chatbox

    Post by ldy_tea on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:09 pm

    ow ow owwww..
    just opened this website..

    definitely perfect!!!!!!
    this layout is very greatt!!!
    yeah, i mean all people can read clearly and they will feel comfortable to stay for hours in this forum^^

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 134
    K!ng's fame : 3
    Join date : 2010-01-07

    Re: New Layout of trueeyesk!ng + NEED Layout Designer + Chatbox

    Post by Admin on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:09 am

    ldy_tea wrote:ow ow owwww..
    just opened this website..

    definitely perfect!!!!!!
    this layout is very greatt!!!
    yeah, i mean all people can read clearly and they will feel comfortable to stay for hours in this forum^^

    ??? hum?? which one?
    the orange one?? >///<
    eheheh~~
    ah, ldy_tea~ I need your help TxT *hugs*

    ldy_tea

    Posts : 15
    K!ng's fame : 100
    Join date : 2010-01-08
    Age : 29
    Location : Jakarta

    Re: New Layout of trueeyesk!ng + NEED Layout Designer + Chatbox

    Post by ldy_tea on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:28 pm

    just suggestion..
    can u just take a look on park shin hye international forum for your inspiration??
    www.park-shin-hye.com..

    her forum is simple and clear.. not too many little stuff^^

    advice: i prefer another picture for background.. still dunno what pic.. but not with square i think =))
    avatar
    honeylemons

    Posts : 16
    K!ng's fame : 100
    Join date : 2010-01-08
    Location : USA

    Re: New Layout of trueeyesk!ng + NEED Layout Designer + Chatbox

    Post by honeylemons on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:39 pm

    @ldy_tea

    Meh...
    their layout is very plain, dull and boring (no offence! just my harsh opinion T_T).

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 134
    K!ng's fame : 3
    Join date : 2010-01-07

    Re: New Layout of trueeyesk!ng + NEED Layout Designer + Chatbox

    Post by Admin on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:03 pm

    honeylemons wrote:@ldy_tea

    Meh...
    their layout is very plain, dull and boring (no offence! just my harsh opinion T_T).

    mwahah~ no bashing ^^'
    well, I'm in my way improving the layout, since I lack of time and good pics ^^'
    anyone want to help me?? *W*
    avatar
    honeylemons

    Posts : 16
    K!ng's fame : 100
    Join date : 2010-01-08
    Location : USA

    Re: New Layout of trueeyesk!ng + NEED Layout Designer + Chatbox

    Post by honeylemons on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:13 pm

    Admin wrote:
    honeylemons wrote:@ldy_tea

    Meh...
    their layout is very plain, dull and boring (no offence! just my harsh opinion T_T).

    mwahah~ no bashing ^^'
    well, I'm in my way improving the layout, since I lack of time and good pics ^^'
    anyone want to help me?? *W*

    eheheh i wasn't really bashing, but i'll refrain from doing that again. bounce

    zheeahjha

    Posts : 6
    K!ng's fame : 100
    Join date : 2010-01-07

    Re: New Layout of trueeyesk!ng + NEED Layout Designer + Chatbox

    Post by zheeahjha on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:22 pm

    new layout is better than older (which black layout make me scared..)
    avatar
    kamijyo13
    Admin

    Posts : 44
    K!ng's fame : 1
    Join date : 2010-01-07
    Age : 25
    Location : jakarta =w='

    Re: New Layout of trueeyesk!ng + NEED Layout Designer + Chatbox

    Post by kamijyo13 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:28 pm

    honeylemons wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    honeylemons wrote:@ldy_tea

    Meh...
    their layout is very plain, dull and boring (no offence! just my harsh opinion T_T).

    mwahah~ no bashing ^^'
    well, I'm in my way improving the layout, since I lack of time and good pics ^^'
    anyone want to help me?? *W*

    eheheh i wasn't really bashing, but i'll refrain from doing that again. bounce
    mwhahaha~ I know baby >W<
    *hugs*
    avatar
    ♥힌항욱-Tzura

    Posts : 24
    K!ng's fame : 99
    Join date : 2010-01-11

    Re: New Layout of trueeyesk!ng + NEED Layout Designer + Chatbox

    Post by ♥힌항욱-Tzura on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:33 am

    yellow layout is NICE like citrus ^^~
    better than the black one...

    Sponsored content

    Re: New Layout of trueeyesk!ng + NEED Layout Designer + Chatbox

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:50 pm